7+ User Votes to help you to compare Nissan Sunny vs Honda City.
Here we bring forth a comparison between the Nissan Sunny vs. Honda City, highlighting it’s varied specifications, designs and features, to come o a conclusion for user consumer assistance:
Last updated on 26-09-2017
- The exterior design and structure of Nissan is very rounded and curvy, giving it a cool and retro type of look on the exteriors.
- Whereas, Honda on the other hand, has more straight and sharp lines all over the exteriors, as compared to Nissan. It gives the machine a more modern and high-tech look.
- When it comes to Interiors, the Sunny is slightly more spacious, comfortable and gives a good quality of Interiors and feels nice inside the cabin. The major plus point of Sunny is the rear seat space which is very spacious for the price segment which Sunny belongs to.
- Honda City on the other hand is even more premium and high quality on the inside. Honda is known for its good quality fit and finish, high quality of interiors, premium feel and comfort. It gives a more lavish feeling to be inside a City than Sunny.
- Overall Length: 4425 mm
- Overall Width: 1695 mm
- Overall Height: 1505 mm
- Overall Wheelbase: 2600 mm
- Overall Length: 4420 mm
- Overall Width: 1695 mm
- Overall Height: 1480 mm
- Overall Wheelbase: 2550 mm
- Diesel Variant: While 1.5 liter, K9K diesel engine is powered in Sunny’s diesel variant by churning out the power of 84.8bhp and torque of 200Nm.
- Petrol Variant: While on the contrary, Sunny’s petrol variant is 1.5 liter unit produces 98bhp ,
- Diesel Variant: The 1.5 liter i-DTEC diesel engine marks its presence in Honda City and develops the max power and torque of 99bhp and 200Nm, respectively. The diesel engine of all new City is much lighter and strengthener than the Sunny’s diesel engine.
- Petrol Variant: And the City is continuing with the same 1497cc, 1.5 liter petrol engine like its predecessor and developing 117bhp and 145Nm of peak power and torque, respectively.
- Onyx Black
- Night Shade
- Blade Silver
- Bronze Grey
- Pearl White
- Sandstone Brown
- Alabaster Silver Metallic
- Carnelian Red Pearl
- White Orchid Pearl
- Golden Brown Metallic
- Modern Steel Metallic
By having price tag between Rs 6.99 – 9.15 lakhs (Price After GST Ex-Showroom New Delhi), Nissan’s Sunny offers a very competitive range.
Sunny Ex-Showroom New Delhi Price After GST:
- XE (Petrol) – Rs 6.99 Lakhs
- XE (Diesel) – Rs 7.54 Lakhs
- XL (Petrol) – Rs 7.62 Lakhs
- XL (Diesel) – Rs 7.99 Lakhs
- XV CVT(Petrol) – Rs 9.12 Lakhs
- XE (Diesel) – Rs 9.15 Lakhs
Whereas, on the contrary, the all new City have quite more price range of Rs 8.58 -13.62 lakhs (Price After GST Ex-Showroom New Delhi).
City Ex-Showroom New Delhi Price After GST:
- S (Petrol) – Rs 8.58 Lakhs
- SV (Petrol) – Rs 9.61 Lakhs
- V (Petrol) – Rs 10 Lakhs
- SV (Diesel) – Rs 10.84 Lakhs
- V CVT (Petrol) – Rs 11.59 Lakhs
- V (Diesel) – Rs 11.63 Lakhs
- VX (Petrol) – Rs 11.70 Lakhs
- VX CVT (Petrol) – Rs 12.89 Lakhs
- VX (Diesel) – Rs 12.93 Lakhs
- ZX CVT (Petrol) – Rs 13.57 Lakhs
- ZX (Diesel) – Rs 13.62 Lakhs
While Nisan was busy enjoying the success of it’s wonderful sedan sunny, it was suddenly countered upon by another sedan contending in the industry, rendering it tough competition. Te rival being none other than the latest launch India, the facelift Honda City with additionally diesel variant and much luxury. This new model which has made its debut as a fourth generation Honda City on 7th January 2014, is a major contender to the new Nissan Sunny , launched on the Majorly because of its. Similar design and features it renders.
Although, it is not worth mentioning, that Sunny is still are behind the City in terms of success and market popularity, still the Sunny , provides sound competition in certain key areas. Thus, While Honda City is ruling among Indian hearts since its very first launch, Sunny will have to work hard more to achieve this position.
Honda City ( Ranked#1 in all listed; 72% votes, Total: 7 votes)*
Nissan Sunny ( Ranked#2 in all listed; 29% votes, Total: 7 votes)*