last updated on 29-08-2017
Goa is a place situated in northern India and is filled with beautifully maintained beaches and preserved history and culture attached to its churches. This place is gaining huge appraisal and tourism. Tourism for this place has become most important factor. There are so many places to see here that you have to stay here for a whole vacation in order to indulge yourself into Goan experience. It’s nightlife is also famous for the party animals.There are many famous places to see, some among them are:
- Casino Royale: It is literally a Casino built on a ship which is one of the mind boggling experiences one could think of.
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary: It is a bird sanctuary full of colors and sweet and subtle experience.
- Chapora Beach: Then there is the beach which is first most expectation when it comes to Goa. The beach is maintained and looked after in its true sense. Enjoy the sun soaking inside, water cooling it down
- Basilica Of Bom Jesus
- Goa state Museum
There are places to see if you are interested in Goa’s history as it’s something which creates any place; it’s history, no doubt and Goa lets you get involve in that.
Best time to visit: mid- November to mid- February
Andaman is a place which has plenty of beaches to loose your self into and so many museums to learn the history and culture of this place. What else can you ask for if what you are looking for is peace and silence? Some of the places to see are:
- Anthropological Museum: It is a museum which has tools and weapons used by Anadamanese.
- Cellular Jail: It is a great part of our history as it is dedicated to our nation’s freedom fighters.
- Barren Isand
- Corbyn’s Cove
- Cutbert Bay Beach
- Elephant Beach
- Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park: This is a famous Marine National park which creates a great impression on the tourists
- Island Camp: Andaman has an amazing place for camping which is a unique idea as it’s the camping experience on the beach/island surrounded by water, breeze and sad giving a purely different experience.
Best time to visit: October to May
Conclusion: Both the places have marvelous soothing exposure. But choosing one of the places is done looking at our priorities. Goa has beach, nightlife and its history whereas Andaman has huge variety of beaches and museums to see.