Being out on a trip and have a strict budget or per diem?? Well there is no reason you have to stay in a low-budget motel anymore. Here is a key to the reason why. Today, many of the nicest hotels in the world offer deals online that are far below their standard rack rates. Knowing where to look online can just get you a standard room in a hotel far nicer than you might have thought your budget would allow. For your next trip, try these sources.
Try Online Travel Portals:
- Today online travel portals are the best way to check best deals and discounts on hotels across the globe. These portals lets me choose a hotel by inputting my dates and destinations of travel and my price range etc. Some of the travel search engines popular in India are Make My Trip, Yatra Online, Clear Trip, Expedia, TravelAd Network,Nd Must See India. Com etc. By opting such deals through such sites, one can even in larger cities, find a room in a really nice hotel for as little as half of the rack rates.
Check The Hotels Home Page:
- Although this may sound like a little no-brainer, but many people skip this step. No matter which online service you use to book your hotel, check the hotel’s official web site first for confirmation of the deals and discounts displayed. Many list Internet-only specials that are not available anywhere else. Thus, it’s prudent to compare the deals you get directly from the hotel before you book, although it may require a phone call to confirm availability.
Compare The Best!!
- Although, you might think, that with real-time information zooming across the Internet all the time now, almost all of the online booking web sites would hold exactly the same rates. But unfortunately, it is not so. In fact, it is often found that vastly different rates for similar rooms at the same hotel on popular travel portals like Travelocity, Expedia, and Quikbook. Thus, it’s worth taking the few extra minutes to pull up the same hotel on a few different services and compare the prices.
Deals And Discounts:
- If you are going to a popular destination like Disney World or any other popular tourist hub around , there are a number of sites that can help you find the best hotel rates all-over. Just be alert and check on the deals , to hop on the best option available. Even if you’re traveling somewhere else, Hotels/Resorts/Inns also lists discounts and special deals for hotels and resorts worldwide.
Before you Bid:
- If you want to come through with ultra-low rates in a pinch, then before you bid on any hotels, I recommend you check Bidding For Travel-a forum that can help you greatly increase your odds of getting a good Priceline value. Other travelers will tell you what prices they’re getting successful bids on with particular hotels and cities. The advice there is invaluable and should always be your first stop before you place a Priceline bid. Also, be sure to see Beat the Bidding System for a few tricks to getting the most out of Priceline.
Well now that you have acquired your complete crash course on acquiring the best hotel deals, choose your formost bid and move on. Bon Voyage!!