✓ HDFC Bank EasyShop Business Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits ✓ Reviews
A Debit Card for Current Account holders to track your expenses easily
Why Choose this Product?
- 0.5% CashBack on shopping at select merchant categories*
- Free Personal Accidental Death cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh
- Secure your Business with Fire & Baggage Insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 lakhs
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Business Debit Card
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank EasyShop Business Debit Card
- Effective 15th May’17 you will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on PayZapp, SmartBuy, Telecom, Utilities, Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment.
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only.
- CashBack points earned will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your Cashback points will lapse.
How to Redeem?
1. Through NetBanking
Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
- Sign up for an alert on your mobile every time a transaction is made. Learn more about InstaAlerts.
- Special partner programs with MasterCard add value, with special privileges and discounts from premium outlets for office related products.
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 50,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 5 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
- Fuel Surcharge: Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines .
Insurance Cover: The following are included in the insurance covers:
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail – Sum Insured up to Rs. 10 lac.
- Now get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 90 days) – Sum assured Rs. 200,000.
- Loss of checked baggage – sum assured Rs.200,000.
- For any Claims under Fire & Burglary Insurance / Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction (at merchant outlet / online) using the Debit Card, within 90 days prior to the event date.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call Phone
- Banking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss.
Airport Lounge access offer: The card also gets you complimentary access to Clipper lounges at airports across India. For the list of Clipper lounges where the offer is valid and conditions.
- Sole proprietorship current accounts
- HUF current accounts
- Partnership concerns
- Private Limited Companies
- Public Limited Companies
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)