✓ HDFC Bank EasyShop Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Everything you would expect in a regular Debit Card.
Why Choose this Product?
- Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced or stolen.
What are the benefits of the EasyShop Debit Card?
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank EasyShop Debit Card.
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 25,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 2.75 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
Fuel Surcharge: Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines .
Mobile phone alerts for every new transaction!
- Assistance from Visa and MasterCard anywhere you are, worldwide
- Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss.
- Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Both Residents and NREs can apply.
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Salary Account
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)