✓ HDFC Bank EasyShop Gold Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Access privileges that match your lifestyle
Why Choose this Product?
- Get up to 1% Cashback (upto Rs. 750 / month) on shopping at select merchant categories
- Free Insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
- Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced or stolen
What are the benefits of Easy Shop Gold Debit Card?
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 50.000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 2.75 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
- Effective 15th May’17 you will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on PayZapp, SmartBuy, Telecom, Utilities,
- 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only.
- CashBack points earned will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your Cashback points will lapse.
How to Redeem?
1. Through NetBanking
Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
- Fuel Surcharge: Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Insurance Cover: The following are included in the insurance covers:
Personal Accident Death Cover by Air / Road/Rail – Base Sum assured Rs. 5 Lakh.
Now get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.25 lakh on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card.
- Fire and Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (up to 90 days) – Sum assured Rs. 2,00,000
- Loss of checked baggage – Sum assured Rs. 2,00,000
- For any Claims under Fire and Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted and processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 90 days prior to the event date.
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active.
- What’s New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
- SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 90 days prior to reporting the card loss.
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by VISA (VBV) / MasterCard SecureCode (for credit cards/Debit Cards) service.
- Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for HDFC Bank EasyShop Gold Debit Card
- Offered to both Residents and NREs
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)