✓ HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Exclusively designed for HDFC Bank Salary Account holders.
Why Choose this Product?
- Get up to 1% Cashback (upto Rs. 750 / month) on shopping at select merchant categories
- Higher daily limits: ATM withdrawal limits of 75,000 and Shopping limits of 1.75 Lacs
- Card security in case your Debit Card gets misplaced or stolen
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Titanium Royale Debit Card?
- Your HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit card entitles you to:
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 75,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 3.5 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
- Rs. 1 cash back (upto Rs. 750/month) for every Rs 100 spent on any purchase, online or at merchant outlets, at any time of the year!
- Effective 15th May’17 you will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on PayZapp, SmartBuy, Telecom, Utilities,
- 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only.
- CashBack points earned will be valid for redemption within the next 12 months after which your Cashback points will lapse.
How to Redeem?
1. Through NetBanking
Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
- Fuel Surcharge: Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
- What’s New! You can recharge and pay bills using your Debit Card through your mobile without an internet connection.
SMS MRC < first 4 characters of your mobile service operator> <10 digit mobile number> to 9223366575.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss.
- Get details on eligibility criteria & documents required for HDFC Bank EasyShop Titanium Royale Debit Card
- Both Residents and NREs can apply.
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)