✓ HDFC Bank EasyShop Woman’s Advantage Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
A Debit Card for women to meet all your shopping and lifestyle needs.
Why Choose this Products?
- 0.5% CashBack on shopping at select merchant categories*
- Free Insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs
What are the benefits of HDFC Bank Woman’s Advantage Debit Card?
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank EasyShop Womans Advantage Debit Card.
- Effective 15th May’17 you will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on PayZapp, SmartBuy, Telecom, Utilities, Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment.
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the ones above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only.
How to Redeem?
1. Through NetBanking
Cards> Debit Cards > Enquire> CashBack Enquiry and Redemption> Account Number> Continue> Input the CashBack amount.
- You will be entitled to a 50% discount on locker fees for the 1st year. This waiver would be applicable for only one locker per card. In order to avail of the discount, please show your Woman’s Advantage Debit Card at the branch.
You will be entitled to the following insurance covers:
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail – Sum Insured Rs. 5 lac.
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active.
Now get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.25 lakh on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Fire & Burglary Protection of Rs. 200,000
- You are insured for the items purchased using Debit Card (upto 90 days) – Sum assured Rs. 200,000.
Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakh
Applies if the insured is travelling on tour and / or on holidays to location within India, to the intrinsic value of the accompanied personal baggage belonging to the card holder, so lost because of fire, theft, burglary and accident of travelling vehicle.
Zero Liability*: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 90 days prior to reporting the card loss.
Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 25,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 1.75 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline
- Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code service.
Offered to both Residents and NREs
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)