✓ HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Get Rewarded Everyday with Rewards Debit Card
Why Choose this Product?
- Rewards across 5 categories to meet your daily needs
- Earn up to 2000 Reward Points every month
- Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs
What are the features and benefits of a HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card?
Your HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card entitles you to:
- A single card that provides benefits / savings across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Pharmacy, Railways and Online.
Rewards Point Programme
- 5% savings on your everyday spends on partner merchants. Enjoy up to 2000* Reward points per month
Shop with big brands across categories like Grocery, Fuel, Railways, Online & Pharmacy to earn your monthly reward points
- Grocery – Big Bazaar
- Fuel – BPCL (on HDFC Bank terminals)
- Online Shopping – Snapdeal
- PayZapp – All Payments, One App, One Click.
- Railway – IRCTC (www.irctc.co.in)
- Pharmacy – Apollo Pharmacy
- To receive Reward Points the minimum transaction amount should be greater than Rs. 100
Exclusive Offers on HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card
Apollo Pharmacy –
- 15% Discounts on Private Label Product
- 10% Discount on medicine except DPCO
- 5% Discount on FMCG
Insurance Cover of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Personal Accidental Death cover for accident by Air/ Road/ Rail – Sum insured of Rs 5. Lakhs
- You also get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs. 25 Lakhs on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card. (For International Air Tickets booked using HDFC Bank Rewards Debit Card.)
- All Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR online stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover active.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
Zero Liability :
- You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place up to 90 days prior to reporting the card loss.
Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 50,000
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 3.5 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline
- Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by registering with Verified by Visa
Who’s Eligible ?
- Individual Account holders (Savings Account/Corporate Salary Accounts & Senior Citizens)
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)