✓ HDFC Bank Times Points Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Online deals Debit Card! Earn Times Points every time you shop and get maximum rewards.
Why Choose this Product?
- Minimum discount of 10% and more on online lifestyle, entertainment, dining and grocery.
- Times points is a unique loyalty program which offers Times Points as a unique currency.
- Welcome Benefit of 500 Times Points Debit Card on your first shopping with Times Points Debit Card.
- Earn 2 Times Points on every Rs. 150 spend at every instance when you shop at POS and online merchants.
- Free Personal Accidental Death Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh.
What are the benefits of your Times Points Debit Card ?
- Times Points is a digital loyalty program offering Times Points as a unique currency. The Times Points Debit Card comes with a host of benefits catering to categories like online shopping, dining and grocery partners.
- Attractive Benefits and Privileges on your Times Points Debit Card.
- Welcome Benefit of 500 Times Points on your first shopping at Point of Sale or online merchant establishments with Times Points Debit Card.
- Welcome offers across merchant categories. For any queries on the merchant offers please write to CS@timespointsdebit.com
- Please go through the following steps to download your e-welcome kit.
Steps to download your Welcome Offers:
1. Visit Times Points Debit Card website (www.timespoints.com/debit) and click on “Welcome Offers” tab.
2. Click on the Welcome Offers banner at the top
3. Follow onscreen steps to download your ‘e-Welcome Kit’*
*e-Welcome Kit will be available for download only post 7 days of receiving the Debit Card.
Exclusive Benefits on Times Points Debit Card.
- Exclusive Discount of 10% or more on online lifestyle, entertainment, dining and grocery.
- You can earn 2 Times Points for every Rs. 150 spent at shopping (except for fuel, jewellery and business services)
- List of merchants with exciting offers. For any queries on the merchant offers please write to CS@timespointsdebit.com
Insurance Cover: The following are included in the insurance covers:
Accelerated Personal Accident Death Cover of up to Rs. 10 lakhs.
- You are entitled to a Base Personal Accident Death Cover by Air/Road/Rail for a sum assured of Rs. 5 lakh.
- Additionally, you are also eligible for an Accelerated Personal Accident Death Cover up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakh, subject to minimum transactions at merchant locations / online.
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active.
International Air Accident Cover.
- Now get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card.
Fire & Burglary Protection of Rs. 200,000
- You are insured for the items purchased using Debit Card (upto 6 months) – Sum assured Rs. 200,000.
Checked Baggage Insurance Sum of Rs. 2 lakh
- Applies if the insured is travelling on tour and / or on holidays to location within India, to the intrinsic value of the accompanied personal baggage belonging to the card holder, so lost because of fire, theft, burglary and accident of travelling vehicle.
- Zero Liability:
- You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 90 days prior to reporting the card loss.
- Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines .
Airport Lounge access offer: The card also gets you complimentary access to Clipper lounges at airports across India. For the list of Clipper lounges where the offer is valid and conditions
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 1 lac
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 3.5 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate.
- Both Residents and NREs can apply.
Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
- Individual Account Holders ( Savings Account, Corporate Salary Accounts & Senior Citizens)
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to check latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source- HDFC Bank Website)