✓ HDFC EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card ✓ Features ✓ Benefits ✓ Offers ✓ Discounts ✓ Insurance Cover Benefits
Save while you shop with up to 1% CashBack on shopping at select merchant categories
Why Choose this Product?
- Get up to 1% Cashback (upto Rs. 750 / month) on shopping at select merchant categories
- Free Personal Accidental Death cover of up to Rs. 10 lakh
- ATM withdrawal limits of 1 lakh and Shopping limits of 5 Lacs
What are the benefits of the Easyshop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card?
Your HDFC Bank EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit card entitles you to:
- The encryption technology of a chip card, which secures the card against fraudulent use. This card offers greater security by storing & processing information in a secure manner. This advanced technology is more effective in preventing the card from being copied to product counterfeit cards.
Higher Debit Card Limits
- Daily Domestic ATM withdrawal limits: Rs. 1 lac
- Daily Domestic Shopping limits: Rs. 5 lacs
Please login to NetBanking to change (Increase or decrease) the limit* on your Debit Card to suit your needs. Please note the limits can be increased up to the Permissible limits on your Debit Card.
- Use your Debit Card over and above your daily shopping limit on select merchant categories i.e. Airlines, Education, Electronics, Medical, Travel, Tax Payments and Insurance without transaction decline.
- Effective 15th May’17 you will get 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 100 spent on Telecom, Utilities.
- 1 CashBack point on every Rs. 200 spent on Groceries & Supermarket, Restaurant & Apparels, Entertainment
- Maximum cap of Rs. 750 per card per month
- No cashback points for all other categories apart from the one above.
- Customers will receive cash back points on eligible MCC (Merchant Category Code) only.
Fuel Surcharge Reversal:
Effective 1st January 2018, Fuel Surcharge would not be applicable for the transactions done on HDFC Bank swipe machines.
Airport Lounge Access offer For Imperia Customer :
- The card also gets you complimentary lounge access to Imperia Customer at airports across India. For the list of lounges where the offer is valid and conditions
Insurance Cover: The following are included in the insurance covers:
- Death Cover by Air / Road / Rail – Sum Insured up to Rs. 12,00,000.
- Now get additional International Air Coverage of flat Rs.1 Crore on purchase of air ticket using your Debit Card.
- Fire & Burglary for the items purchased under Debit Card (upto 6 months) – Sum assured Rs. 200,000.
- Loss of checked baggage – Sum assured Rs. 2,00,000.
For any Claims under Fire & Burglary Insurance/ Loss of checked baggage Insurance to be accepted & processed, the cardholder should have carried out at least 1 purchase transaction using the Debit Card, within 3 months prior to the event date.
- In the event the Insured Person(s) having multiple Cards issued by the Insured named in the Schedule, the Insurance Policy shall be applicable only for the Card, which has the highest Sum Insured / limit of Indemnity.
- Effective 1st July 2014, all Debit Card holders are required to use their Debit Card at retail OR on-line stores at least once every 30 days to keep the free Personal Death Insurance cover on their Debit Card active
Zero Liability: You will not have any liability to any fraudulent Point of Sale transactions on the debit card, which take place upto 30 days prior to reporting the card loss.
International Debit Card
- Your Debit card(W.e.f 7th November 2016) will be a Chip+PIN card activated for International & Domestic Usage
- If you wish to deactivate the International Usage on your Chip Debit Card, please login to NetBanking, call PhoneBanking or visit your nearest HDFC Bank branch.
Kindly note, all re-issued Debit Cards will have same International limit as of old Card. NRO Debit Card will continue to be enabled only for domestic usage as per regulatory mandate
Online Shopping : Pay Bills or Shop online using your HDFC Bank Debit Card by using Verified by VISA(VBV)/MasterCard SecureCode service.
- The EasyShop Imperia Platinum Chip Debit Card will be issued to Imperia Customers only.
- Both Residents and NREs can apply.
- Resident Indians should hold one of the following:
- Savings Account
- Current Account
- SuperSaver Account
- Loan Against Shares Account (LAS)
- Salary Account
Check HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number to know latest offers on HDFC Cards.
(Source-HDFC Bank Website)