Hero Motocorp has announced an all new 150 cc scooter, Zir, for the Indian market.
- 157.1 cc liquid-cooled, 4-Stroke 2 Valves OHC engine
- Outputs 14.08 hp at 8,500 rpm
- 12.7 Nm of torque at 7,000 rpm
- Top-speed of 110 km/h
- Integrated hydraulic Braking System combined with Hydraulic disc brake in the front (225 mm) and the rear (220 mm)
- Bright LED winkers and taillamp
- Integrated pillion handle
- Combo of digital – analog console
- Dual projector lamps with daytime running lights
- Flower type disc plates
The Zir weighs 139 kg and has a 155 mm ground clearance. It measures 2,085 mm in length, 745 mm in width and 1,385 mm in height.
Image Courtesy: Indianautosblog.com