“Health is Wealth”, true goes the popular saying. Health is the utmost wealth, that a person possesses. Sound health is the key to a positive and successful , life and care. Without health, the greatest of the achievements, might seem bleak and futile. Modern life, with its added stress level and increased inadequacy in time can make it easy to eat and drink more than we realize and do little physical activity. The result is often weight gain, excess of which leading to obesity. Obesity is a disease, a complex disorder bringing concern to your normal function.
Drastic fad diets and exercise regimes that result in rapid weight loss are unlikely to work for long, because these kinds of lifestyle changes can’t be maintained. Thus, ones you stop the regime, you’re likely to return to old habits and regain weight. A healthy body weight is good for your overall health and well being. In addition it helps you feel and look better, boosting and stimulating your energy level and self esteem. Thus, choosing a lifestyle is preferred, which includes diet and physical activity changes that you can make a part of your daily routine, and stick to you lifelong. No need to join expensive gyms or fancy weight loss programs spending loads of your precious and hard earned time and money on it. Just bringing about some simple basic food habits and changes in your life and cycle can do the magic.
Mentioned below are some of the easy and fast pace home remedies, that can be opted to loose weight steadily :
Go for a Five Meal Daily Plan:
It is ideal for you to eat small quantities of nutritious food regularly to reduce your weight. It is ideal for you to include at least 30 to 45 minutes of exercise every day to see visible differences in weight.
- Have a breakfast by 8:30 am in the morning and limit it to 250 to 300 calories.
- Have a handful of nuts as a mid morning snack at 10:30 am
- Have your lunch at 12.45 pm and make sure it is only a diet full of veggies and fruits.
- At 2:30 pm have your afternoon snack that could be carrot sticks or apple with low fat peanut butter?
- At 6 pm have the last meal of the day that includes a cup of vegetables before the meal? Then drink water and follow it with a cup of rice and lean meat.
Drink Honey with Water:
One of the best ways to reduce the fat in your body is to drink honey in water.
- Add one tablespoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water.
- Drink this glass of water as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- You can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the honey and water mixture;
Drink Black Peeper Powder with Lime Juice:
Drinking Lemon juice mixed with black peeper powder will also the magic. The steps are:
- In a glass of hot water add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice and I tablespoon of honey. Mix well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed black pepper powder and mix well.
- Drink this every day in the morning to see effective results.
Cabbage is one veggie that is known to burn body fat effectively.
- Make sure that you eat a bowl of raw cabbage every day before your lunch to burn fat.
Switch to Olive Oil:
One of the best oils that you can think of switching to if you feel that you are overweight is olive oil. It is rich in monounsaturated fats which will help in lowering the LDL cholesterol and improving the HDL cholesterol in your body.
- Daily consumption of one to two tablespoons of olive oil will do no harm to your body when compared to butter and other vegetable oils.
Eat Seamed or Boiled food:
It would be better for you to eat steam cooked or boiled food in order to prevent the risk of adding on the weight.
- Make sure that you only steam cooks all your veggies and do not fry them when you are cooking.
- You can also consume boiled chicken or fish every day, but make sure that you should never eat fried chicken or other meat.
Have Carrot Juice:
Carrot juice is very effective in reducing fat from your body.
- Take one or two fresh carrots and peel off its outer skin.
- Now put the carrots in a juice blender and extract its juice.
- Drink a glass of carrot juice every day in the morning.
- You can also include carrots in your daily salad mixture or eat as raw carrots or can even have it steam cooked with other vegetables every day to see a visible weight loss.
Avoid Fried Foods and Snacks:
It is very important for you to remove fried foods from your diet if you have any intentions of losing weight.
- Make sure that you do not include fried chicken, fried meat, fried rice or any other fried snacks in your daily diet.
- If you completely eliminate fried foods you can see remarkable changes in your weight in a month or two.
Have Apple Cyder Vinegar:
One of the most tried home remedies to help a person lose weight is organic apple cider vinegar. It helps in removing excess fat from the body.
- Add 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar in ¾ cups of water. Mix it well.
- Drink this at least three times a day to see visible results.