152+ User Votes to help you to compare Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon.
last updated on 08-09-2017
Entry level car segment in India is the most booming sector in India car market, It is the sector where most of sales happens.From late 1980s Maruti has the stronghold over the Indian entry level market with the help of dominance by Maruti 800, later on legacy was carried on by Maruti’s own Alto from early 2000 s. Till now Maruti was not facing any competition from its competitor as there was no car from them at this segment so Maruti never felt to bring major changes in Alto’s but now with emergence of Hyundai Eon People have got a good car with excellent looks and features. With emergence of Eon in 2010 maruti had to bring on overall change in looks of Alto. The most important factor in this segment is price and Eon is very strategically priced. lets find out who will overcome in this interesting battle.
Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon – Interiors:
The problem with earlier Alto was its seating for taller people as they uses to sit a little cramped Maruti has slightly have managed to improve the situation with new Alto. The segment customers wants cars with decent materials used in the cars so both cars comes with good quality plastic Eon interiors looks far better then Alto 800 as they look modern and sophisticated for the segment.
Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon – Exteriors:
With new changed Alto, Maruti has tried to improve the looks of Alto which were cute in comparison to this new Alto. Its overall length is 3395 mm, overall width is 1490 mm and height is 1475 mm in comparison to Eon length is 3495 mm, width is 1550 mm and height is 1500 mm. so overall Eon is longer, broader and taller then Alto. The looks of Eon is more modern in comparison to Alto.
Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon – Engine and Performance:
Hyundai Eon comes with 814 cc petrol engine, emitting power 56 Bhp at 5500 rpm and producing torque 75 Bhp at 4000 rpm with 3 cylinders. Maruti Alto 800 comes with 796 cc petrol engine, emitting power 48 Bhp at 6000 rpm and torque of 69 Bhp at 3500 rpm with 3 cylinders. there is not much that differentiate the cars but still Hyundai Eon has more power then Alto.
Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon – Mileage:
Hyundai Eon gives ab excellent average with 21 kmpl, It also comes with LPG version. Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 have an upper hand when you are talking about mileage as company promises that Alto delivers an mileage of 22.4 kmpl, It also has an impressible CNG version.
Maruti Alto 800 vs Hyundai Eon – Price:
Maruti Alto 800 Ex-Showroom Price New Delhi:
- Maruti Alto 800 STD – Rs 2.50 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 STD (O) – Rs 2.56 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LX – Rs 2.84 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LX (O) – Rs 2.90 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LXI – Rs 3.10 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LXI (O) – Rs 3.16 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 VXI – Rs 3.29 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 VXI (O) – Rs 3.35 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LXI CNG – Rs 3.70 lakhs
- Maruti Alto 800 LXI CNG (O) – Rs 3.76 lakhs
Hyundai Eon Ex-Showroom Price New Delhi:
- Hyundai Eon D Lite – Rs 3.35 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon D Lite+ – Rs 3.60 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon D Lite+ (O) – Rs 3.70 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Era+ – Rs 3.84 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Era+ (O) – Rs 3.84 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Era+ Sports Edition – Rs 3.90 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Magna+ Sports Edition – Rs 4.15 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Magna+ (O) – Rs 4.15 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon Sportz – Rs 4.33 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon 1.0 Kappa Era+ – Rs 4.23 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon 1.0 Kappa Magna (O) – Rs 4.47 lakhs
- Hyundai Eon 1.0 Kappa Magna (O) Opt. – Rs 4.57 lakhs