Maruti has been offering effective discount offers on their cars to attract customers and gain sales in this market scenario which is not on its best. They have been trying to lure customers by giving discounts on their list of cars which is in fact a good deal because getting discounts anywhere pulls customers and when it comes to cars, who would miss this opportunity of availing discounts on cars which is has become a necessity in the present time.
The list of cars with their discounts is:
Omni & Eeco: Rs. 5000 – cash discount
- Alto 800, Lx, Lxi, Vxi: Rs. 35,000 – cash discount
- Alto k10 : Rs. 25,000 – cash discount
- Wagon R petrol and CNG : Rs. 35,000 – cash discount
- Stingray: Rs. 30,000 – cash discount
- Swift : Petrol => Rs. 5,000 – cash discount, Diesel => Rs. 10,000 – cash discount
- Ritz : Rs. 20,000 – cash discount
- Swift Dzire: Rs. 10,000 cash discount
- SX4: Rs. 40,000 cash discount
- Ertiga : Rs. 20,000 cash discount
- All these selected cars also have corporate discount if the customer is working in a company.
- All these cars also have exchange discounts (customer can exchange his/her old car and get certain amount of discount).
All of these offers are being implemented by Maruti Suzuki in order to pull the customers as their attention is being gained. Customers would go for these offers as most customers have one very important constraint when they think of buying a heavy expensive product and when they are getting such an open opportunity, Maruti is expected to have an increase in their sales.