OTT stands for “over-the-top” and is a term used in the broadcast industry to refer to content delivered over the internet without the involvement of a multiple-system operator in the control or distribution of content.
The term OTT Full-Form means that it has not gone through any cable provider, satellite provider, or telecom company.
What are the Benefits of Over The Top?
1. Saving Money – OTT is Cheaper than Cable TV and Satellite
2. More Choices – There are Thousands of Channels to Choose From
3. Watching on the Go – Use Your Mobile Device to Access Your Favorite Shows When You’re On The Go
4. Interactivity – Some OTT Technologies Allow You to “Talk Back” to the Characters in a Show
5. Watching Anytime, Anywhere – Stream Shows from Your Phone, Tablet or Laptop Wherever You Are
India’s Top 10 OTT Platforms
- Amazon Prime
- Jio TV
- ALT Balaji
- Eros Now
- Mx Player
|List of Full Form|
|PhD Full Form||WIFI Full Form|
|ISO Full Form||BPO Full Form|
|URL Full Form||CEO Full Form|