- Iskcon Temple– This is a beautiful famous temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and is situated in the area of JUHU- famous for its fresh beaches.
Address– Harekrishna Land, Near Chandan Cinema
Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049
Distance from CST railway station- 22 kms approx.
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple- A world famous large temple dedicated to Indian lord Ganesh and is located in central Mumbai. No fee is required here to enter the temple.
Address- Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Distance from CST railway station- 11 kms
- Mahalaxmi Temple- The temple worshipping Indian goddess of wealth Laxmi is situated near Haji Ali Dargah (just 10 min walk from here) and provides a lot of peace and serenity.
Address- Bhulabhai Desai Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Distance from CST railway station- 7 kms
- Mount Mary Church- Located in Bandra, this church celebrates the feast of virgin Mary every 8th September, her birthday. It is a one of the most popular religious places of Mumbai.
Address- Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Distance from CST railway station- 17 kms
- Haji Ali Dargah- With the beautiful glow of Arabian sea, this mosque was built to honour muslim saint Haji Ali.
Address- Dargah Rd, Haji Ali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026
Distance from CST railway station- 7 kms approx
- Lokhandwala- The most famous residential area of Mumbai because of its posh areas, popular developed market and restaurant with tasty food is the biggest preference for bollywood stars. They can be find out anywhere hanging out there.
Address- Main Rd, Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Distance from CST railway station- 29 kms
- Essel World- The world’s famous entertainment park, especially famous for its huge rides, innovative technological games and water fun is located at Gorai island and a must see attraction of Mumbai.
Address- Gorai Island, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400091
Distance from CST railway station- 32 kms
- Kanheri caves- These are the rock cut monuments which demonstrate Buddhist art and culture.
Address- Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Western Express Highway, Borivali East
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400066
Distance from CST railway station- 43 kms
- Elephanta Caves- A UNESCO heritage world site, it is situated at Gharapuri island that can be reached by taking a ferry from Gateway of India.
You can take a toy train at the island to visit the place.
SHOPPING- Mumbai posses a lot of markets famous for their versatile clothes, fabrics, foods, arts, sculptures, etc. The main markets to visit in Mumbai are Chor Bazaar, Mirchi Gali, Crawford market and Lokhandwala market.
- Marine Drive- The kms beach stretch is the heart and heaven of Mumbai where the scenaric view of sea and cool breeze provides a lot of pleasure. It is by far the must see attraction of Mumbai.
How to reach- Just 10 mins walk from church gate railway station.
- Chowpatty & Juhu- Both are the one of the famous beaches of not only in Mumbai but also of India. They are neat and clean and posses a large number of flats of famous celebrities. These are the most attractive place to visit in Mumbai.
- Bandra Worley Sea Link- A man made architectural bridge that is 7 kms apart and is ravishing to ride upon. One can see the whole Mumbai bathing in twinkling lights at night from here.
- Gateway of India, Hotel Taj Palace- Built by Jamshedji Tata, this place is the most attractive and important place in Mumbai. It is just 10 min walk away from CST railway station and is very beautiful with passing by luxury cars. One can spend a whole day here and still cannot get satisfy.
So which is your favorite destination .Vote Now