Admission counseling schedule 2014:
- Counseling for academic General candidates: from June 27 to July 28
- Counseling for Eminent Sports persons: from June 23 to June 24
- Counseling for Differently Abled persons: June 25
- Counseling for Vocational candidates: July 9 to July 20
The admission counseling session conducted by Anna University on the basis of TNEA 2014 scores will take place in five steps.
1. Payment: Candidates will be required to submit their Call Letter and admission counseling fees at the designated branch and receive the bank receipt to continue with counseling process.
2. Briefing session: Candidates will be briefed about the entire process of counseling and admission.
3. Certificate verification: Candidates will be required to bring their certificates in original for verification.
4. Seat allotment: Candidates will have the opportunity to select a seat from the available seats based on the TNEA 2014 rank secured. Aspirants are advised to have ready a list of around 5 choices before the counseling.
5. Allotment order: After successful seat allocation, candidates can collect their Allotment Order letter and enroll in their assigned college.