The full form of CEO is Chief Executive Officer. The chief executive officer (CEO) is the individual in charge of the company. The CEO is primarily responsible for setting company policies, as well as overseeing and managing their company’s operations. Some of these tasks can be delegated to other members of the executive team, such as a vice president or senior vice president.
A Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking officer of a company. Some CEOs are also called President or Chairman of the Board. The CEO is in charge of making major decisions, such as determining the company’s future direction, hiring new employees, and making sure that business goals are met.
The CEO’s Responsibility:-
The CEO is the chief executive officer of an organization and is ultimately responsible for all its business operations.
- Develop and communicate a vision, strategy, and plan for the organization’s future success.
- Hire a qualified management team.
- Provide leadership in defining the organization’s culture and values.
- Take responsibility for determining the organization’s long-term goals and objectives, making sure they are aligned with its vision, strategy, and plan for success.
- Ensure that the company has sufficient resources to pursue its long-term objectives by developing a comprehensive financial plan that includes annual budgets, forecasts, or other types of strategic financial plans.