All about Ford EcoSport Year-End season Car Offers – All about Ford EcoSport Year End Offers and Discount in December 2020 ✓ Car Name ✓ Variants ✓ Total Discount ✓ Cash Discount ✓ Exchange Bonus ✓ Corporate Benefits ✓ Customer Care ✓ Contact Details ✓ Engine Specifications ✓ Car Type.
Ford motors is a much popular car manufacturer company in the Indian market with its powerful engines performance. Now the company is giving exciting deals and offers on all models. However, this is not officially from the company, this offer comes from all big Delhi and NCRs dealers gathered. Recently Ford also closed its December Mid-night offer from between 4 to 6 December. If you missed that chance, then you can visit your nearest Ford dealer to confirm the offer details. As we got news from some of big Ford dealers, who wants to clear their stocks by offering some best deals on car models. Ford EcoSport is one of best SUV car available in the segment. The EcoSport always dominates the SUV segment and being on high demand in the market you can go for it. The car also comes with AMT gearbox option as well. The SUV segment is growing in India very quickly that’s the reason why every car manufacturer company is participating in this segment right from Hyundai to Maruti Suzuki. The EcoSport also got some facelift changes as well compared to the previous model. This car could be a hidden charm for you and if you got some discount over it then, its a jackpot. Customer can also go for easy EMI and finance offer as well. We also list-up different banks interest rates on car loan below in this post. Let’s check all about offer details below.
- Ford Toll-Free Customer Care:- 1800 419 2500, 1800 425 2500
- Ford Motors E-mail ID:- [email protected].
The Ford EcoSport is a sub-compact SUV that is now being offered in two engine options viz 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel. While the 1.5-litre petrol motor is available with a choice of automatic and manual transmissions, the 1.5-litre diesel comes with a manual gearbox only. All variants of the new Ford EcoSport come with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brakeforce Distribution) and dual front airbags are also standard across all trims. The new Ford EcoSport has an all-black interior theme for a sporty appeal and the rear seats split in a 60:40 format for flexibility between additional boot volume and rear seating. The higher trims also come with alloy wheels as compared to a steel rim with a full wheel cover for the lower ones.
Offer Details:- Total benefits upto Rs. 35,000/-*
- Cash Discount: Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/-* cash discount
- Exchange Discount: Upto Rs. 7,000/-* if the old car is not Ford and Rs. 15,000/-* if your old car is Ford.
- Corporate Discount: No corporate discount available with this offer
|Ford EcoSport – Engine Details|
|Car Type||SUV Type|
|Engine Type||Petrol: 1496 cc, 3 cyl, Ti-VCT DOHC engine | Diesel: 1498 cc, 4 cyl, DV5 DOHC engine|
|Max. Power||Petrol: 121 bhp @ 6,500 rpm | Diesel: 99 bhp @ 3,750 rpm|
|Max. Torque||Petrol: 149 Nm @ 4,500 rpm | Diesel: 215 Nm @ 1,750 rpm|
|Transmission Type||Petrol: 5-speed Manual and 6-speed torque-converter Automatic Diesel: 5-speed Manual|
|Mileage||Petrol: 15.9 kmpl | Diesel: 21.7 kmpl|
|Fuel Option||Petrol and Diesel|
|Ex-showroom Price, Delhi||INR. 8,19 – 11,73 lakhs.|
|On-road Price||INR. 9,25 – 13,98 lakhs.|
|Specifications||Length:- 3,998 mm Width:- 1,765 mm Height:- 1,647 mm Wheelbase:- 2,519 mm Ground Clearance:- 200 mm Fuel Tank:- 52-litre Seating Capacity:- 5-person|
|Available Colors||– Race Red |
– Diamond White
– Moondust Silver
– Smoke Grey
– Lightning Blue
– Canyon Ridge
|Standard Features:-||– 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system |
– Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Support
– Multi-function Steering Wheel
– USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth
– LED DRLs with Projector headlamps
– Rain-sensing Wipers
– Auto AC with Rear AC vents
– Ambient lighting for the footwells
– Leather-wrapped steering and gear shift knob
– Cruise Control
– Automatic climate control
– Steering Mounted Paddle-shifters
– Steering mounted audio controls
– GPS navigation
– Push start/stop button
– Keyless entry and go
|Safety & Convenience Features (Standard)||Central Locking, Air Bag, Engine Immobilizer, ABS, Child Safety Lock, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tubeless Tyres, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, Alloy Wheels, Music System / CD Player|
|Payment Option||Cash, Debit and Credit Cards|
|Banking Partners||HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, SBI Car Loan, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank and Union Bank|
|Terms Apply. Offer on Selected Model Variants only as part of stock clearance.|
Price List of Ford EcoSport Variants wise:-
- Ford EcoSport Ambiente 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 8,19 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Trend 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 8,99 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 9,78 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 10,68 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 10,68 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium 1.5 Ti-VCT AT – Rs. 10,68 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus Sports 1.5 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 11,23 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus 1.5 Ti-VCT AT – Rs. 11,58 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Ambiente 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 8,69 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Trend 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 9,49 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 10,00 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 11,18 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 11,18 lakhs.
- Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus Sports 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 11,73 lakhs.
Ford Cars Down Payment Details:-
- Down Payment:- Minimum 15% of the Ex-showroom Price (Depends on Vehicle price / Variants)
- Loan Amount:- Up to 90% of On Road Price (some banks offer 100% Ex-showroom finance)
Car Loan Interest Rates by Various Banks:-
|Banks Name||Interest Rates||EMI per Rs. 1 lakh for 7 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||8.80% – 10.55%||Rs. 1,599 – Rs. 1,689|
|Canara Bank||8.70% – 9.35%||Rs. 1,594 – Rs. 1,627|
|Corporation Bank||8.75% – 9.50%||Rs. 1,596 – Rs. 1,634|
|HDFC Bank||8.50% – 11.25%||Rs. 1,584 – Rs. 1,725|
|ICICI Bank||8.82% – 12.75%||Rs. 1,600 – Rs. 1,806|
|Union Bank||8.85% – 11.85%||Rs. 1,601 – Rs. 1,757|
|SBI||8.65% – 9.70%||Rs. 1,609 – Rs. 1,645|
Disclaimer: This post is intended for information purposes only. We try our best to give you the best information, but talkingtrendo and its originators are not responsible for any mistakes/changes to the information. For more information please refer to the company website.