All about Ford Figo Year-End season Car Offers – All about Ford Figo Year End Offers and Discount in December 2020 ✓ Car Name ✓ Variants ✓ Total Discount ✓ Cash Discount ✓ Exchange Bonus ✓ Corporate Benefits ✓ Customer Care ✓ Contact Details ✓ Engine Specifications ✓ Car Type.
Ford Figo is one of much popular hatchback car available in the market. As we all know that, this is the ending month of the year 2020 and every car company is running Year-End season offers and deals to clear their stocks. Today in this post we are going to tell you the best offers and deals available on Ford Fogo car. However, this is not an officially offers from the company, these offers are available only from dealers ends. Customer can visit the nearest Ford dealer and showroom to know the best and exact offers. We got this information from some big Ford dealers of Delhi NCRs, who want to clear the stocks. The car comes in both fuel options Petrol and Diesel. Delhi’s Ford dealers are giving some good offers on this car up to Rs. 35K benefits in terms of exchange and cash discount. You can also go for easy EMI and finance offers by various banks. If you are looking best car loan, then we also bring different banks interest rates details below in this post. Hatchback car segment is always dominated by the Maruti cars like Swift but now Ford Figo is the answer to all of them. Ford Figo excites the customers by its powerful performance since launched in the market. The car could be some expensive, but it’s totally worth extra money. This is the only car which comes with six airbags safety in the segment.
- Ford Toll-Free Customer Care:- 1800 419 2500, 1800 425 2500
- Ford Motors E-mail ID:- [email protected].
Ford Figo hatchback in its BS6 avatar powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine that delivers 96hp/119Nm, while the 1.5-litre diesel generates 100hp and 215Nm. Transmission duties are done by 5-speed manual gearbox as standard. In features, it gets a 7.0-inch touch screen infotainment system, fabric seat upholstery, and six airbags. The petrol engine is available with Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium Blu, while the diesel mill is offered with three variants- Trend, Titanium & Titanium Blu. The price of the BS6 Ford Figo petrol unit starts at Rs 5.49 lakh for the Ambiente variant and goes up to Rs 7.05 lakh for the Titanium Blu variant. The diesel engine prices start at Rs 7.16 lakh for Trend variant and Rs 8.15 lakh for the Titanium Blu trim. All prices are ex-showroom.
Offer Details:- Total benefits up to Rs. 35,000/-*
- Cash Discount: Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/-* cash discount
- Exchange Discount: Upto Rs. 7,000/-* if the old car is not Ford and Rs. 15,000/-* if your old car is Ford.
- Corporate Discount: No corporate discount available with this offer
|Ford Figo – Engine Details|
|Car Type||Hatchback Type|
|Engine Type||Petrol: 1194 cc, 3 cyl, Ti-VCT DOHC engine | Diesel: 1499 cc, 4 cyl, TDCi DOHC engine|
|Max. Power||Petrol: 95 bhp @ 6,500 rpm | Diesel: 99 bhp @ 3,750 rpm|
|Max. Torque||Petrol: 119 Nm @ 4,250 rpm | Diesel: 215 Nm @ 1,750 rpm|
|Transmission Type||Petrol: 5-speed Manual Diesel: 5-speed Manual|
|Mileage||Petrol: 18.5 kmpl | Diesel: 24.4 kmpl|
|Fuel Option||Petrol and Diesel|
|Ex-showroom Price, Delhi||INR. 5,49 – 8,15 lakhs.|
|On-road Price||INR. 6,10 – 9,33 lakhs.|
|Specifications||Length:- 3,941 mm Width:- 1,704 mm Height:- 1,525 mm Wheelbase:- 2,490 mm Ground Clearance:- 174 mm Fuel Tank:- 40-litre Seating Capacity:- 5-person|
|Available Colors||– Ruby Red |
– Diamond White
– Moondust Silver
– Smokey Grey
– White Gold
– Moondust Silver Blu Edition
– Smoke Grey Blu Edition
– Diamond White Blu Edition
|Standard Features:-||– 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system |
– FordPass connectivity tech
– Audio system with Bluetooth, USB and 4 speakers
– Front and Rear Power Windows
– Driver’s seat height adjust
– Electric adjust wing mirrors
– Steering-mounted controls
– Rear parking camera
– Automatic headlamps
– Automatic wipers
– Electrically-adjustable and foldable outside mirrors
– Tilt steering
– Automatic AC
– Front fog lamps and rear defogger
– Push-button start/stop system
– Keyless entry
|Safety & Convenience Features (Standard)||Central Locking, Air Bag, Engine Immobilizer, ABS, Child Safety Lock, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tubeless Tyres, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, Alloy Wheels, Music System / CD Player|
|Payment Option||Cash, Debit and Credit Cards|
|Banking Partners||HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, SBI Car Loan, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank and Union Bank|
|Terms Apply. Offer is available on Selected Model Variants as part of stock clearance basis.|
Price List of Ford Figo Variants wise:-
- Ford Figo Ambiente 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 5,49 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Trend 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 6,09 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Titanium 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 6,45 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Titanium Blu 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 7,05 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Trend 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 7,16 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Titanium 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 7,55 lakhs.
- Ford Figo Titanium Blu 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 8,15 lakhs.
Ford Cars Down Payment Details:-
- Down Payment:- Minimum 15% of the Ex-showroom Price (Depends on Vehicle price / Variants)
- Loan Amount:- Up to 90% of On Road Price (some banks offer 100% Ex-showroom finance)
Car Loan Interest Rates by Various Banks:-
|Banks Name||Interest Rates||EMI per Rs. 1 lakh for 7 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||8.80% – 10.55%||Rs. 1,599 – Rs. 1,689|
|Canara Bank||8.70% – 9.35%||Rs. 1,594 – Rs. 1,627|
|Corporation Bank||8.75% – 9.50%||Rs. 1,596 – Rs. 1,634|
|HDFC Bank||8.50% – 11.25%||Rs. 1,584 – Rs. 1,725|
|ICICI Bank||8.82% – 12.75%||Rs. 1,600 – Rs. 1,806|
|Union Bank||8.85% – 11.85%||Rs. 1,601 – Rs. 1,757|
|SBI||8.65% – 9.70%||Rs. 1,609 – Rs. 1,645|
Disclaimer: This post is intended for information purposes only. We try our best to give you the best information, but talkingtrendo and its originators are not responsible for any mistakes/changes to the information. For more information please refer to the company website.