Nissan Kicks Car Offers – All about Nissan Kicks SUV Offers and Discount in October 2021 ✓ Car Name ✓ Variants ✓ Kicks Total Discount ✓ Kicks Cash Discount ✓ Kicks Exchange Bonus ✓ Kicks Corporate Benefits ✓ Customer Care ✓ Contact Details ✓ Engine Specifications ✓ Car Type.
last updated on: 29-10-2021
Nissan motors are giving huge discount on its very popular compact SUV car “Nissan Kicks”. The company has started offer scheme benefits up to Rs. 1 lakh in the Navratri October month as cash and exchange bonus deals. Nissan Kicks launched by the company as replacement of Nissan Terrano. The car also comes with all luxury treatments right from touchscreen infotainment to 360-degree parking camera. Nissan always in a limelight with its luxury Exterior and Interiors treatments. Even as Nissan looks to heat up the competition in the compact SUV segment with the Kicks, it has more crossover-like looks than an outright SUV. However, with its competitive pricing and a bucket load of features as standard. If you have a crush on this very famous SUV, then this post is for you. If you were thinking to buy a luxury compact SUV car then this is the right time for you to bring your dream car. However, offer benefits depends on variants which you going to buy, but this offer valid till the end of this month. Customer can also go for EMI and Finance offers by various banks. We also bring some popular banks car loan interest rates comparison for you in the below of the post. Nissan Kicks is the answer to all segments top contenders like Kia Seltos and Hyundai Creta. The SUV segment is booming in India since from few years that’s the reason behind that every car manufacturer company wants to grab this. Let’s check all offer details below on this car.
- Nissan Toll-Free Customer Care:- 1800 209 3456 (Mon-Sun, 9 AM to 11 PM)
- Nissan Motors E-mail ID:- [email protected]
Nissan Kicks BS6 range now comprises two engine options- a 1.5-litre petrol engine and a powerful 1.3-litre petrol engine. The 1.5-litre petrol engine delivers 106hp of power and 142Nm of torque mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. On the other hand, the 1.3-litre turbo petrol engine churns out 156hp and 254Nm with a 6-speed manual or 7-speed CVT automatic gearbox. It gets a host of safety features such as a traction control system, hill start assist, cruise control, and vehicle stability management system. The price of BS6 Nissan Kicks with 1.5-litre petrol starts at Rs 9.50 lakh. In addition, the 1.3-litre manual variant price begins at Rs 11.85 lakh and goes up to Rs 14.15 lakh for CVT trim.
Offer Details:- Total benefits upto Rs. 1,00,000/-*
- Cash Discount: Rs. 10,000/-* cash discount on 1.5 Petrol Variants / Rs. 15,000/- cash discount on 1.3 Turbo variants
- Exchange Discount: Rs. 20,000/-* exchange discount on 1.5 Petrol Variants / Rs. 70,000/- exchange discount on 1.3 Turbo variants
- Corporate Discount: Rs. 10,000/- corporate discount on all Nissan Kicks trims
- Additional Benefits:Rs. 5,000/- discount on online bookings
|Nissan Kicks – Engine Details|
|Car Type||SUV Type|
|Engine Type||Petrol: 1498 cc, 4 cyl, HR15 DOHC engine | Petrol: 1330 cc, 4 cyl, HR13DDT DOHC engine|
|Max. Power||Petrol: 105 bhp @ 5,600 rpm | Petrol: 154 bhp @ 5,500 rpm|
|Max. Torque||Petrol: 142 Nm @ 4,000 rpm | Petrol: 254 Nm @ 1,600 rpm|
|Transmission Type||Petrol: 1.5L 5-speed Manual | Petrol:1.3L 6-speed Manual and 6-speed CVT Automatic|
|Mileage||Petrol: 1.5L 13.9 kmpl | 1.3L: 15.8 kmpl|
|Fuel Option||Petrol only|
|Ex-showroom Price, Delhi||INR. 9,50 – 14,15 lakhs.|
|On-road Price||INR. 10,66 – 16,5 lakhs.|
|Specifications||Length:- 4,384 mm Width:- 1,813 mm Height:- 1,669 mm Wheelbase:- 2,673 mm Ground Clearance:- 210 mm Fuel Tank:- 50-litre Seating Capacity:- 5-person|
|Available Colors||– Pearl White |
– Blade Silver
– Bronze Grey
– Deep Blue Pearl
– Night Shade
– Fire Red
– Pearl White with Onyx Black
– Bronze Grey with Amber Orange
– Fire Red with Onyx Black
|Standard Features:-||– 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system |
– Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
– Smartphone connectivity & voice recognition
– Steering-mounted audio controls
– Electrically adjustable wing mirrors and tailgate
– Integrated 2-DIN music system with Bluetooth connectivity with USB and Aux-enabled
– Automatic climate control with rear AC vents
– Electrically adjustable wing mirrors with integrated turn indicators
– Power windows with one-touch up/down driver’s window with anti-pinch function
– LED daytime running lamps
– Height-adjustable driver seat
– Tilt-adjustable power steering
– Nissan Connectivity App
– Keyless entry and go
– Push button start
|Safety & Convenience Features (Standard)||Central Locking, Air Bag, Engine Immobilizer, ABS, Child Safety Lock, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tubeless Tyres, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, Alloy Wheels, Music System / CD Player|
|Payment Option||Cash, Debit and Credit Cards|
|Banking Partners||HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, SBI Car Loan, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank and Union Bank|
|Terms Apply. Offer on Selected Model Variants only as part of stock clearance.|
Price List of Nissan Kicks Variants wise:-
- Nissan Kicks XL 1.5 MT – Rs. 8,19 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.5 MT – Rs. 10,00 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Turbo MT – Rs. 11,85 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Pre Turbo MT – Rs. 12,65 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Turbo CVT AT – Rs. 13,45 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Pre (O) Turbo MT – Rs. 13,70 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Pre (O) Turbo DualTone MT – Rs. 13,90 lakhs.
- Nissan Kicks XV 1.3 Pre TurboCVT AT – Rs. 14,15 lakhs.
Nissan Cars Down Payment Details:-
- Down Payment:- Minimum 15% of the Ex-showroom Price (Depends on Vehicle price / Variants)
- Loan Amount:- Up to 90% of On Road Price (some banks offer 100% Ex-showroom finance)
Car Loan Interest Rates by Various Banks:-
|Banks Name||Interest Rates||EMI per Rs. 1 lakh for 7 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||8.80% – 10.55%||Rs. 1,599 – Rs. 1,689|
|Canara Bank||8.70% – 9.35%||Rs. 1,594 – Rs. 1,627|
|Corporation Bank||8.75% – 9.50%||Rs. 1,596 – Rs. 1,634|
|HDFC Bank||8.50% – 11.25%||Rs. 1,584 – Rs. 1,725|
|ICICI Bank||8.82% – 12.75%||Rs. 1,600 – Rs. 1,806|
|Union Bank||8.85% – 11.85%||Rs. 1,601 – Rs. 1,757|
|SBI||8.65% – 9.70%||Rs. 1,609 – Rs. 1,645|
Disclaimer: This post is intended for information purposes only. We try our best to give you the best information, but talkingtrendo and its originators are not responsible for any mistakes/changes to the information. For more information please refer to the company website.
Also Read: Nissan car discount offers in September 2021