Volvo EX30 Electric Car – All about EX30 Air Electric Car ✓ Specification ✓ Exterior ✓ Interior ✓ Mileage ✓ Color ✓ Features ✓ Price ✓ Comparison.
Swedish luxury auto maker Volvo may launch the small electric SUV EX30 in India along with the global market on June 7. The company has teased the Volvo EX30 on the official website and YouTube channel, giving information about the global launch date.
However, the company has not yet given any official information about the launch of Volvo EX30 in India. According to media reports, Volvo EX30 will be the greenest electric SUV, which will be the safest car for the environment. When it hits the market, the Volvo EX30 will compete with the likes of the Tesla Model Y, the Volkswagen ID.4 and the Kia EV6.
Volvo has given a glimpse of this SUV through the teaser. The Volvo EX30 electric SUV will be the next addition to the automaker’s lineup of electric vehicles after the C40 and EX30 models. Despite its smaller size, the EX30 will still feature typical Volvo design elements. It is clear from the teaser that the SUV will display Volvo’s signature Thor’s Hammer LED headlights, a sleek front profile with a closed panel and vertically oriented LED taillights.
Volvo EX30: Design
The company has teased the Volvo EX30 through a short video. As per the teaser, Volvo can see signature Thos hammer LED headlights and sleek front profile with vertically oriented LED taillights. However, the teaser does not reveal much about the design of the SUV.
Range Upto 480 kmrs:
According to media reports, the company can offer this compact electric SUV with two different battery options. The entry-level model could get a 51 kWh battery pack and the high-end variant could get a more powerful 69 kWh battery pack. The high-end variant of the SUV can offer a range of up to 480 km on a single charge.
Volvo EX30 may get 5 seater cabin
According to media reports, the company can offer a 5-seater premium cabin in the Volvo EX30 EV. In addition, it could get a dual-tone dashboard, ventilated front seats, multi-zone climate control with rear AC vents and a multifunctional steering wheel. Apart from this, many airbags and AI based Advanced Driving Assistance System (ADAS) can be given for the safety of driver and passenger.
Volvo EX30 Electric SUV – Engine Specification:
This SUV will be available for sale in the market by 2024. This compact electric EV will offer two different battery options. The entry-level model will pack a 51 kWh battery pack, while the high-end variant will pack a bigger and more powerful 69 kWh battery pack. It can give a range of up to 480 km on a single charge.
Volvo EX30 Electric SUV – Key Features:
- Car Door Opening Alert
- Extra strengthening of chassis and safety cage with various forms of high-strength steel
- Driver seat far-side airbag
- Advanced driver distraction detection system
- Intersection cross-traffic auto-braking system
- 12.3-inch vertically-stacked touchscreen infotainment system
- 12.3-inch Fully digitally instrument cluster
- Google’s Android operating system
- USB, AUX and Bluetooth compatiblity
- MP3 and FM Radio and Over the Air Updates
- 13 Speakers Harman Kardon music system
- Volvo On Call-connected tech
- Steering Mounted Controls
- LED Automatic headlamps and LED taillamps
- Power Adjustable ORVMs with Driver’s seat
- Front & Rear Power
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Controls
- Wireless Charging
- 60:40 split-folding Rear Seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Ambient Lighting
- Leather Seats
- 6 Air-bags
- Inteligent Parking Assist
- Remote Central Locking
- Seat Belt Warning
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Child Safety Lock
- Speed Sensing Door Lock
- Traction Control System
- Hill Descent Control
- Limited Slip Differential
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Rear Parking Sensors with Camera Guidance
Volvo EX30 Electric SUV – Colors:
Volvo EX30 Electric SUV – Rivals:
- Hyundai Kona EV (Range:- 400 kmrs)
- Kia EV6 (Range:- 708 kmrs)
- Mercedes-Benz EQA (Range:- 426 kmrs)
- Jaguar i-Pace (Range:- 470 kmrs)