WHAT IS THE Z LAUNCHER?
Z Launcher is the fastest way to access everything on your phone. Throughout the day, the app dynamically changes your homescreen to present the right apps, contacts and websites based on how you use your phone. The more you use it the better it gets. Our scribble feature ensures you’re always only one-second away from everything.
HOW DO I GET Z LAUNCHER?
We are currently offering an alpha version of the app for a limited time. Please download the app by visiting go.zlauncher.com on your Android’s browser
WHICH SMARTPHONES DOES IT WORK ON? DOES IT WORK ON TABLETS?
Right now, Z Launcher on newer model top selling phones like Samsung’s Galaxy 3, 4 or 5 phones and Nexus 5 running Android OS 4.1 or higher. The launcher is not optimized for tablet usage so please stick with phones.
Download & Installation of Z Launcher→
I NEED HELP INSTALLING THE APP
If you’re having trouble installing here are a few areas we can help you troubleshoot:
- Make sure you follow the instructions at go.zlauncher.com
- Double check that you follow and complete the instructions about “Unknown Sources” (Note: mobile carriers occasionally limit select models of locked phones from seeing and changing this option, if you don’t see it, double check with your carrier to see if they have disabled it on your phone).
- Note that you can go directly to our website zlauncher.com on your phone (use your phone’s Internet Browser) and download the file directly to your phone (it will end up in your phone’s download folder).
- If you have trouble finding the app on your phone (this is an apk file) or getting to your download folder, you may need to install a file browser for your phone (for example, “ES File Explorer File Manager”).
- If you see our file “zlauncher.apk”, that’s the app, just click on this and follow the instructions on screen to complete the install. Our app may also have some other text in the name in between zlauncher and .apk like “zlauncher-release.apk” – this is fine and you should proceed in clicking on this file.
- If you still need help, please reach out to our user support team.