The iOS 8 mobile operating system available for free download on most of the iPhone’s and iPad’s models and available as a pre-installed on newly launched iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Let’s have a look at five interesting features of the Apple iOS 8.
- HealthKit – This applications collected data like blood pressure, weight from various health apps which are pre installed on Apple devices, and can be viewed by doctors at one place. Regulated medical devices, such as glucose monitors with accompanying iPhone apps, can send information to HealthKit. While HealthKit is basically enhance the process of data-sharing between physicians and patient.
- SIRI – A Unique and Creative feature of I Phone.
- HomeKit – HomeKit application be used as a controlling device for Internet-linked gadgets such as door locks, lights, thermostats and security systems.
- Continuity – Capabilities woven into operating software include one called “Continuity,” which lets tasks started on one Apple gadget be automatically handed off to another one nearby. Say, if your iPhone is connected to your iPad then you can answer calls or send text messages through the iPad.
- Messaging – This is basically a Push-To-Talk feature. The PTT has been reincarnated by Apple as “voice messages” and will now allow users to send voice message s with a quick tap.