Best Fat Burning Foods in India – There is no magic fat burning food available in the market. People who say that this certain food item reduces fat from there body are just providing you with wrong information. Fat loss occurs when you create a calorie deficit on a daily basis.
A calorie deficit occurs when you burn more calories then you consume. The deficit can be achieved by both eating less calorie-dense foods and through exercise.
When you consume less calories then your body requires you create a calorie deficit automatically and you will loose fat there are certain foods which are high on nutrition and low in calories that can help you maintain a calorie deficit and if you add them in your daily diet they will help you in losing weight.
Here is the Complete List:-
- Eggs:- They are high on nutrients and low in calories. It contains nutrients such as vitamin D which improves your bone density, lutein which improves eyesight. A hard-boiled egg has 78 calories in them of them 6 grams is protein. An average person requires 1 gram of protein per kg of his or her body weight on a daily basis. Protein helps to build muscle mass as more the muscle mass in your body more you will be burning calories when you are resting as well as exercising. It improves your metabolism.
- Oatmeal:- Oats are among the best high fibre food items as half a cup of oats have 4 grams of fibre. Fibre-rich food items help to clean your gut and help in digestion eventually helps you to loose weight. Oats can be prepared with vegetables or can be eaten with milk.
- Chia Seeds:- It has among the highest amount of fibre content in them. This superfood can be added to any dish of your choice. Sprinkle on your overnight oats or your morning smoothie or add them on top of your salad. Two tablespoons of chia seeds give you around 11 gm of fibre, which will help you loose weight faster.
- Brown Rice:- They can fulfil your requirement of carbs of daily consumption. They are a better form of carbs than eating other grains such as polished rice or wheat. This natural whole grain is also rich in chromium a mineral which helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Carbs are essential for providing energy to individuals so they can work harder at gyms which will eventually help you in loosing weight.
- Nuts:- Nuts are very nutritious, they are also high on protein and healthy fats. They keep us fuller for a longer time. Nuts such almonds walnuts are ideal snack items better than your processed food items.
- Oily Fish:- Fishes are rich on omega 3 fatty acids and are high on protein content. Omega 3 fatty acids can assist in our fat loss journey.
- Broccoli:- 1 cup of cooked broccoli have 5 grams of fibre which helps in our digestion process. they are also extremely low on calories and can be added to your salads or can be alongside any kind of protein food you like they are quite feeling.
- Avocados:- Avocados as the “good-fat” source, but this creamy, buttery fruit is great to add fibre to your diet. Half a cup has around 5 gm of fibre, which means spreading it on your morning toast is even healthier now.
- Berries:- Berries such as cranberry, raspberry is very rich on antioxidants and are high on fibre content. They contain less sugar than other fruits. They are a healthy choice of snack you can add them in your oats or yogurt. Raspberries contain Ketones that are similar to the compound, Capsaicin that gives hot peppers their heat.
- Chili Peppers:- Peppers contain the chemical capsaicin, which could have benefits for weight loss. They also help in reducing apatite.
- Coffee:- It contains caffeine which helps your metabolism and gives you the energy that helps you to loose weight. It is seen caffeine is a key component in many fat burning supplements and pre-workouts.
These are some of the foods that will help you in losing weight. You should include these in foods in your diet.