11+ User votes to help you find the best Concept Bikes & Scooters in India at auto expo 2016.
As we all know that Auto Expo started in India at Greater Noida. All the big names are participating with their Concept Bikes. All the bike company’s are showcasing their concepts. If you are crazy about bikes then this is the right place for you to enjoy all the technology and concepts. All big brands right from to Bajaj, TVS, Hero and Honda are showing their products. So we listed some concepts bikes for you.
Last Update on 29-12-2016
1. TVS Akula 310 :- In the Auto Expo 2016 TVS Akula 310 Concept Unveiled. The Akula 310 designed with inputs form the company’s for race drivers, and powered by a 39bhp, 310cc, single-cylinder engine. Built on highly stiff space frame chassis as well as lightweight carbon fiber bodywork, aluminum sub-frame and the cast alloy swing arm that help keep dynamics under control thus offering a great level of flexibility to riders. Its mated to a 6-speed gearbox, the engine churns great 34bhp at 9,500rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 7,500rpm. Akula is a single seater sports race machine.
2. Honda Navi :- Honda unveiled its new concept. Combination of Bike and Scooter by new Honda Navi at fist day of Auto Expo. Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has launched the Navi at a starting price of Rs. 39,500 (ex-showroom). Futures are extremely fabulous. Honda Navi is a new avtar in Scooty market of india. Now days peoples are very strongly inspired by scooty and scooters in India. So honda ready to grab that through new Honda Navi. Honda claims that Navi range is a ‘new kind of ride’ and gets powered by a 110cc single-cylinder engine with the HET (Honda Eco Technology). It is tuned to generate 7.83hp of maximum power output at 7,000 rpm and 8.96 Nm of peak torque at 5,500 rpm and comes with V-matic automatic transmission helping it to achieve a top speed of 81 kmph. Honda Navi is among the six models that have been designed at company’s R & D unit in India. This is a the revolutionary product for this segment.
3. TVS Draken X-21 :- Another Concept bike from TVS Motors of India showcased at Auto Expo. TVS Motors is a well known two-wheeler manufacturer which offers quality and affordable two-wheeler models. TVS launched its new 250cc street fighter concept motorcycle at the Indian Auto Expo. Named as the Draken X-21, Expectedly it will comes end of this year. Styling cues and features have sparked the audience’s. TVS X-21 primarily targeted at the young urban Indian audience. Expected Engine of X-21 :- The new TVS X-21 concept model is powered by 212.4 cc, single-cylinder 4 valves liquid cooled DOHC motor. The engine capable of churns max. Power of 38.5 bhp at 12,000 rpm and a peak torque of 23 Nm at 9,500rpm. The motor is paired to 6 speed transmission gearbox. It claims a fuel efficiency of 33.3 km per liter. Though it is too early to comment on the TVS X-21 concepts performance. The bike is expected to launch around end of this year at a price range of Rs 1.2 lac to 1.4 lac. The TVS X21 is designed to underline dynamic ability and racing prowess thanks to low weight, and honed handling. Apart from a track oriented character, the motorcycle concept is also aimed to be rider friendly, while also features a high performance, race tuned engine.
4. Hero XF3R Concept :- Hero motors showcased their concept bike at Auto Expo 2016, named by Hero XF3R. Hero MoroCorp is the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India has Unveiled their first concept Bike at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company says this is a ‘Design Concept Vehicle’. This is a first of 300cc segment in India. Hero XF3R concept gives a glimpse into the future of performance bikes from Hero MotoCorp. Hero XF3R concept here is seen with a 300cc, liquid cooled, fuel injected, 4 stroke SI engine. Concept include a single side swingarm, USD forks and a steel trellis frame. It sits on mesh type alloy wheels with Pirelli Sport Demon tyres, The most noticeable features of XF3R are single-side swing-arm, weird under seat exhaust, the pilot lamps over headlamp remind you of Xtreme. But the alloy wheels are futuristic-ally good.
5. Hero Duet-E :- Another concept of Hero MotoCorp is Hero Duet-E focused on eco-friendly. This Electric scooter which is totally Eco-friendly. The company says that the Duet-E is its vision of smart mobility solutions but highlighted the need for better infrastructure to charge electric vehicles. As a part of the Green-ovation vision of Hero MotoCorp, the company has unveiled a pure electric variant of the Hero scooters. It has been developed by the company’s in-house R&D team, and its powered by a 5 KV electric motor.
6. Honda CX-02 Concept :- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has unveiled the Honda CX-02 Concept at the Auto Expo 2016 in Greater Noida. It is the second concept motorcycle by HMSI at the show, and follows the footsteps of the Honda CX-01 Concept that was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2014. The concept features separate LED headlamps for low- and high-beam, twin LED DRLs, a narrow and tall visor, hand guards with integrated turn indicators, a semi-fairing that emerges from the fuel tank, inverted fork, multi-spoke alloy wheels coated in black, disc brakes with Nissin calipers and ABS, engine guard, split seat, aluminum rear sub-frame, tyre hugger, LED tail lamp, fully digital instrument console with a multi-color display, switchable traction control system, a stubby twin-port exhaust canister, and Avon Distanzia 120/70-R17 and 160/60-R17 dual purpose tyres. The motorcycle is powered by an inline twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine.
7. TVS EnTorq 210 Concept :- TVS is fairly in Indian scooter market, so here are new concept of TVS names ENTORQ 210 showcased at Auto Expo. Along with TVS Akula and Apache X21, EnTorq 210 is yet another concept from TVS. TVS EnTorq 210 Concept is powered by a 212.5cc all aluminum, liquid cooled fuel injected engine mated to an Advanced Variomatic transmission gearbox. Top speed stands at 120 kmph while it has a fuel tank of 8.5 liter capacity. Stylish in design which demonstrates clean accents and sharp lines, TVS EnTorq 210 Concept gets a new generation Platform Technology, large wheels fitted with radial tubeless tyres and Roto petal dual discs with ABS. New features include advanced LED lighting system, first in class intelligent smart-phone integration with GPS navigation and online connectivity features via a smart TFT multi-function console. TVS EnTorq 210 Concept also gets start/stop push button, long and broad floor-board encourages a forward feet position for rider, thus providing better riding dynamics. It also gets large under-seat lockable storage. TVS Racing has given the front an aerodynamic design, which reduces wind blast and consequently rider fatigue. TVS has confirmed that this new platform will form the basis of their new gen scooters in the future.
8. Honda EV Cub concept :- Honda has unveiled two new concepts that dig-up the memory of the Super Cub scooterette days, with the EV-Cub Concept and the Super Cub Concept, at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show.
Designed to be a short-distance personal-commuter intended to be environment-friendly, the EV-Cub Concept carries the essence of the original Super Cub in terms of being economical and convenient to use. The electric moped has its battery positioned low at the center, making it easy to mount and remove, while enabling the vehicle to achieve a low center of gravity. The EV Cub concept can be charged by simply inserting the plug, attached to the scooter, into a home outlet. The battery can even be detached for charging using a standard home wall socket. The Honda EV Cub’s production version, if made, should be mainly targeted at the Japanese consumers.
9. Honda Super Cub Concept :- With the same product principles of the EV-Cub, the Super Cub differs largely in one aspect, the power-train. Honda says that the Super Cub boasts of a highly fuel-efficient engine that offers a long travel range. The styling is said to be a softly curved version of the original Super Cub’s design, offered in Candy Blue Metallic and Light Blue Pearl which again is reminiscent of the original model. While the latter is aimed majorly at North America, the Neowing concept’s potential production version will likely be targeted at global audience.
TVS Akula 310
Honda CX-02 Concept
Honda EV Cub concept
TVS EnTorq 210 Concept
Honda Super Cub Concept
Hero XF3R Concept
TVS Draken X-21