Hero Splendor Pro Overview: Hero Splendor Pro is one of the most popular bikes from Hero MotoCorp. Hero Splendor is India’s largest selling bike. Hero MotoCorp update the series of Splendor and lunch the new Splendor Pro in India. Splendor Pro come with the same iconic classic design with normal changes like that modern day curves but still stands out of the crowd with its simplicity. The bike come with same fuel tank with some serious sticker styling which justifies the classic look. Splendor is the most reliable vehicle available in the market since its launch and the original Splendor and present.
Hero Splendor Pro Specification: Splendor Pro is powered by a 97.2 cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC engine. It generate maximum power 8.2 Bhp at 8000 Rpm and maximum torque of 8.50 Nm at 5000 Rpm. The engine mated to a 4-speed gearbox. The front brake is 130 mm internal expanding shoe type drum brake and 110 mm internal expanding shoe type drum brake at the rear end. The front suspension is telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers and rear suspension is swing arm with 5-step adjustable type hydraulic shock absorbers. It has a fuel tank of 11 liters and it weights around 112 kg.
Hero Splendor Pro Mileage: Splendor Pro offers more fuel efficient mileage of 70 kmpl on highways and that reduces to 60 kmpl on the city roads.
Hero Splendor Pro Top Speed: Splendor Pro can reach a top speed of 87 kmph and can cross the 0-60 kmph mark in just 8 seconds.
Hero Hunk Color and Shades: Splendor Pro will be available in eight attractive shade options that are Black Purple, Black with Red, Heavy Grey, Shield Gold, Cloud Silver, Candy Blazing Red, Palace Maroon and Black Monotone.
Hero Splendor Pro Competitors: Splendor Pro is likely to compete with Bajaj Platina , Bajaj Discover 100M, TVS Sport and Mahindra Centuro.
Hero Splendor Pro Price:
Ex-Showroom Delhi Price:
- Kick start, Drum brake, Spoke wheel – Rs 47,505
- Kick start, Drum brake, Alloy wheel – Rs 48,275
- Self start, Drum brake, Spoke wheel – Rs 49,405
- Self start, Drum brake, Alloy wheel – Rs 50,100
- Self start, Drum brake, Black Alloy wheel – Rs 50,650
On-Road Delhi Price:
- Kick start, Drum brake, Spoke wheel – Rs 51,708
- Kick start, Drum brake, Alloy wheel – Rs 55,565
- Self start, Drum brake, Spoke wheel – Rs 53,777
- Self start, Drum brake, Alloy wheel – Rs 53,531
- Self start, Drum brake, Black Alloy wheel – Rs 58,121