Yamaha YZF 250 R4, 250cc bike in India locally to put off the introduce duty. Price is the main factor for each bike to be hit or fail in the market. Yamaha is studying the market for 250cc bikes in India. After a good response from the Honda CBR250R, the time for Yamaha to launch the bike in the same section. It will take time for Yamaha launches India’s first 250cc motorcycle. Yamaha YZF 250 R4 Price India around 2.5 lakh expected.
10000 reviews and votes received till 20 may 2014 and more than 952 people want to buy this Bike? Would you ? Vote ?
Yamaha YZF 250 R4 Specifications:-
- Type: 249cc liquid-cooled, parallel-twin DOHC 4-stroke; 8 valves
- 36 ps @12000 rpm and 22.1 nm of torque @10000 rpm.
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 53.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.8:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel injection
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: 41 mm telescopic front forks
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; fully adjustable
- Brakes / Front: 298 mm dual piston floating disc brake
- Brakes / Rear: 220 mm single piston disc brake
- Tires / Front: 110/70/17
- Tires / Rear: 140/70/17
- Length: 2090 mm
- Width: 720 mm
- Height: 1135 mm
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Wheelbase: 1380 mm
- Ground Clearance: 160 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 14 ltr and 3 ltr reserve
- Fuel Economy: N/A
- Wet Weight: 166 kgs
For any questions, thoughts, share with us on comments sections. Experts and consumers will answers your questions.