Bike between 50000 to 60000
Most of the youngsters in India use the two-wheelers, most famously known as motorcycles or bikes, as a mode of transportation. Bikes are not only comfortable tool for transportation, but also affordable medium to travel. The motorcycles are available at all price ranges depending on the models and facilities. However, automobile producers always attempt to lower the prices and increase the sales. Therefore, some best models are also available at lower price range in India. These can be listed as below:
- Honda Shine- There are two models of Honda Shine available in this range; Honda Shine kick drum spoke and Honda Shine self disc alloy. These are available at 51 thousand and 58 thousand respectively. The engine available with this model is about 125 cc. It has a four-stroke engine with single cylinder capacity. It is available in multiple colors including black, grey metallic, alpha red, wild purple. The bike has already famous for its Ergo tech design and lightweight metal frame. It also provides double suspension for shock absorption.
- Honda Aviator- The Honda aviator serves not only to men, but also to women, who handle heavy-weighted bikes. The model is available in two types as Honda Aviator Deluxe and Honda Aviator Disc. The bike is available at around 53000 as per the market rate. The bike has an engine of 100 cc power which comes under OHC category.
- Vibgyor Persona-Vibgyor Persona 110 is also available for around fifty two thousand rupees in Indian market. The bike has attractive features and amazing color-schemes. It has four stroke engine with amazing gear box.
- TVS Victor- The bike has been introduced in a medium price range of 50,000 rupees only. However, it surely offers more features than all bikes in this range. It is well-designed with multi-reflector headlamp, tail lamp, angular frames, solid look and advanced indicators. The engine of the bike provides four-stroke air-cooled facility. Fuel tank offers full capacity of 11 liters. Peak power of 9.2 bhp at 7000 rpm is available. The bike is available in three types of models named as TVS Victor GLX, TVS Victor GX, TVS Victor Edge.
- Honda Dream Yuga Base- The correctly named new bike, Honda dream Yuga base, is one of the best bikes in India in the said price range. It has telephonic fork front suspension. In city, the fuel consumption would be around 55. The bike is made with an engine of 109 cc power. The bike has around 108 kilogram weight, which is little difficult to handle. However, the bike has been priced around 48000 rupees which makes it easy to buy.
Apart from these models, many new bikes are coming through year 2013 in the Indian market. These bikes are hoped to be affordable as well as better performers in the price range of 50000-60000. The automotive industry is awaiting the bikes as they will certainly boost up sales and consumer base.