198+ User Votes to help you to compare Yamaha FZ16 vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 in India
Last updated on 22-03-2017
|Bike Name||Mileage||Pricing Ex Showroom Delhi (Rs.)|
|Yamaha FZ16||45-50 kmpl||75,820|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||50-60 kmpl||71,756|
Bike Name Mileage Pricing Ex Showroom
Yamaha FZ16 45-50 KMPL 74,343
Bajaj Pulsar 55-60 KMPL 70,693
|Specifications Summary :||YAMAHA FZ 16 153||PULSAR 150|
|M F C||YAMAHA||BAJAJ|
|C C||153 CC||149.01 CC|
|TORQUE||14 N-M@6000rpm||13.90 N-M@6500rpm|
|GEAR||5 SPEED||5 SPEED|
|WHEEL BASE||1335 MM||1320 MM|
|TYRE||100X80/ R17X60(alloy wh)||100 X 90(alloy wheel)|
YAMAHA FZ16 153 CC: FZ16 known as a Lord of Street. Its sheer size, Awesome Style with macho looking Body, Exhaust, Speedo Console, Fat front & rear tyres make it look premium & upmarket.
- LCD meter with crystal display tachometer, sppedometer, trip meter, fuelguage,
- New indicator for engine starter.
- Fuel tank with a styled plastic resin cover.
- Large 267 mm front disc
- 140/60-17″rear radial tyre
- Both tubeless tyre.
- New designed multireflecter head light with new look.
- The FZ 16 gives a mileage of 45-50in city and 50-52 in highway without troubling the power.
BAJAJ PULSAR 150 CC DTSi: Bajaj Pulsar is famous bike in 150cc category in India. Every month Pulsar saw around 50000 new homes. Its quitea big number for 150cc bike which sells in these numbers. Pulsar is famous for its Macho Looks, Engine Power, Handlebar, Front Cowl & Value for Money offering.
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital Speedo meter.
- Nutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator.
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- Pulsar 150 cc gives 55-60 in city.