204+ User Votes to help you to compare Yamaha FZ16 vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 in India.
|Bike Name||Mileage||Price Ex Showroom New Delhi
|Yamaha FZ16||45-50 kmpl||Discontinued
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||50-60 kmpl||Rs 71,756|
Last updated on 03-06-2017
|Specifications Summary :||Yamaha FZ 16||Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi
|M F C||Yamaha
|Engine Displacement||153 cc
|Maximum Torque||14 Nm @ 6000 rpm||13.90 Nm @6500 rpm|
||Electric / Kick
||1335 MM||1320 MM|
|Tyre||100X80/ R17X60 (Alloy Wheel)||100 X 90 (Alloy Wheel)|
Yamaha FZ16 153 (Discontinued): FZ16 known as a Lord of Street. Its sheer size, Awesome Style with macho looking Body, Exhaust, Speedo Console, Fat front & rear tyres make it look premium & upmarket.
- LCD meter with crystal display tachometer, sppedometer, trip meter, fuelguage,
- New indicator for engine starter.
- Fuel tank with a styled plastic resin cover.
- Large 267 mm front disc
- 140/60-17″rear radial tyre
- Both tubeless tyre.
- New designed multireflecter head light with new look.
- The FZ 16 gives a mileage of 45-50 kmpl in city and 50-52 kmpl in highway without troubling the power.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi: Bajaj Pulsar is famous bike in 150cc category in India. Every month Pulsar saw around 50000 new homes. Its quitea big number for 150cc bike which sells in these numbers. Pulsar is famous for its Macho Looks, Engine Power, Handlebar, Front Cowl & Value for Money offering.
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital Speedo meter.
- Nutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator.
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- Pulsar 150 cc gives 55-60 kmpl in city.