224+ User Votes to help you to compare Yamaha FZ16 vs Bajaj Pulsar 150.
|Bike Name||Mileage||Ex Showroom New Delhi Price After GST
|Yamaha FZ16||45-50 kmpl||Discontinued
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||55-60 kmpl||Rs. 67,437 – 78,016
Last updated on 27-06-2018
||Yamaha FZ 16||Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTS-i
|M F C||Yamaha
|Engine Displacement||153 cc
|Maximum Power||13.80 Bhp @ 7500 rpm||15 Bhp @ 9000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||14 Nm @ 6000 rpm||12 Nm @ 6500 rpm|
||Electric / Kick
|Tyre||100X80/ R17X60 (Alloy Wheel)||100 X 90 (Alloy Wheel)|
Yamaha FZ16 (Discontinued): FZ16 known as a Lord of Street. Its sheer size, Awesome Style with macho looking Body, Exhaust, Speedo Console, Fat front & rear tyres make it look premium & upmarket.
- LCD meter with crystal display tachometer, sppedometer, trip meter, fuelguage,
- New indicator for engine starter.
- Fuel tank with a styled plastic resin cover.
- Large 267 mm front disc
- 140/60-17″rear radial tyre
- Both tubeless tyre.
- New designed multireflecter head light with new look.
- City – 45 kmpl
- Highway – 50 kmpl
Bajaj Pulsar 150 – Bajaj Pulsar 150 is a widely known name in commuter sport bike segment of India. Bajaj has launched the new 2018 version of the Pulsar 150. The 150cc naked streetfighter features halogen headlamps with Automatic Headlight On (AHO), LED tail light, new contoured seat, laser-edged graphics, dual disc and an analogue-digital instrument console that includes a tripmeter and a clock.
- Pulsar 150 cc comes with digital Speedo meter.
- Nutral and turning indicator and with side stand indicator
- New razor sharp tail light.
- The head light is with a city light gives better look.
- Front disc.
- City – 55 kmpl
- Highway – 60 kmpl