All about Ford Freestyle Year-End season Car Offers – All about Ford Freestyle Year End Offers and Discount in December 2020 ✓ Car Name ✓ Variants ✓ Total Discount ✓ Cash Discount ✓ Exchange Bonus ✓ Corporate Benefits ✓ Customer Care ✓ Contact Details ✓ Engine Specifications ✓ Car Type.
Ford motors is a much popular motor car company in the Indian market. The company is always appreciated by its engines long-lasting performance. Recently the company closed a mid knight festive season offer, which was between from 4 to 6 December. Now the company is not offering any offers on its car models. However, some of big Ford dealers of Delhi NCRs is giving some discount offers to clear their stocks before ending the year. If you have the desire to buy Ford car then you can visit your nearest Ford dealer or Showroom and know about the best offer. Today we bring some information from dealers ends for those customers who are looking for offers and deals on Ford Freestyle hatchback car. Ford Freestyle was launched in the previous years and its got amazing popularity by its simple and good looking exterior design and powerful engine performance. If we’re looking for the best hatchback car and you want to save some money then it could you choose. The car comes with both fuel options Petrol and Diesel as well. The hatchback car segment always dominates by some big brands like Maruti and Hyundai. But you have to give more money for that car like Swift, Baleno and Hyundai i20. Ford Freestyle is the answer for all of them, and it is compatibly cheaper from those. We give you all offer details on Freestyle car, as these offers from dealers end for exact information please visit nearest Ford Showroom. We also give car loan interest details for those customers, who are looking for best car loans. Let’s check offer information below.
- Ford Toll-Free Customer Care:- 1800 419 2500, 1800 425 2500
- Ford Motors E-mail ID:- [email protected].
The BS6 Ford Freestyle gets updated features and engines. It is powered by 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. The three-cylinder, petrol unit generates 96hp/119Nm, while the four-cylinder, diesel motor churns out 100hp/215Nm. Both the engines come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission as standard. It gets ABS with EBD, dual airbags, seat belt reminders, and rear parking sensors as standard. The petrol engine comes in four variants- Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium+, while the diesel engine is available with Trend, Titanium and Titanium+. The prices of Ford Freestyle start at Rs 5.99 lakh for the Ambiente petrol variant and go up to Rs 7.69 lakh for the Flair Edition variant. The Freestyle diesel Trend variant price starts at Rs 7.64 lakh and Rs 8.79 lakh for Flair Edition. All the prices are ex-showroom.
Offer Details:- Total benefits up to Rs. 35,000/-*
- Cash Discount: Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/-* cash discount
- Exchange Discount: Upto Rs. 7,000/-* if the old car is not Ford and Rs. 15,000/-* if your old car is Ford.
- Corporate Discount:No corporate discount available with this offer
|Ford Freestyle – Engine Details|
|Car Type||Hatchback Type|
|Engine Type||Petrol: 1194 cc, 3 cyl, Ti-VCT DOHC engine | Diesel: 1499 cc, 4 cyl, TDCi DOHC engine|
|Max. Power||Petrol: 95 bhp @ 6,500 rpm | Diesel: 99 bhp @ 3,750 rpm|
|Max. Torque||Petrol: 119 Nm @ 4,250 rpm | Diesel: 215 Nm @ 1,750 rpm|
|Transmission Type||Petrol: 5-speed Manual Diesel: 5-speed Manual|
|Mileage||Petrol: 18.5 kmpl | Diesel: 24.4 kmpl|
|Fuel Option||Petrol and Diesel|
|Ex-showroom Price, Delhi||INR. 5,99 – 8,79 lakhs.|
|On-road Price||INR. 6,69 – 10,15 lakhs.|
|Specifications||Length:- 3,954 mm Width:- 1,737 mm Height:- 1,570 mm Wheelbase:- 2,490 mm Ground Clearance:- 190 mm Fuel Tank:- 40-litre Seating Capacity:- 5-person|
|Available Colors||– Ruby Red |
– Diamond White
– Moondust Silver
– Smokey Grey
– White Gold
|Standard Features:-||– 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system |
– FordPass connectivity tech
– Audio system with Bluetooth, USB and 4 speakers
– Front and Rear Power Windows
– Driver’s seat height adjust
– Electric adjust wing mirrors
– Steering-mounted controls
– Rear parking camera
– Automatic headlamps
– Automatic wipers
– Keyless entry with push-button start/stop
– Electrically-adjustable and foldable outside mirrors
– Tilt steering
– Automatic AC
– Front fog lamps and rear defogger
– Push-button start/stop system
– Keyless entry
|Safety & Convenience Features (Standard)||Central Locking, Air Bag, Engine Immobilizer, ABS, Child Safety Lock, Power Steering, Power Windows, Tubeless Tyres, Height Adjustable Driver Seat, Alloy Wheels, Music System / CD Player|
|Payment Option||Cash, Debit and Credit Cards|
|Banking Partners||HDFC Bank, ICIC Bank, SBI Car Loan, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank and Union Bank|
|Terms Apply. Offer on Select Model Variants only as part of stock clearance basis.|
Price List of Ford Freestyle Variants wise:-
- Ford Freestyle Ambiente 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 5,99 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Trend 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 6,54 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Titanium 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 7,04 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Titanium Plus 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 7,39 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition 1.2 Ti-VCT MT – Rs. 7,69 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Trend 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 7,64 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Titanium 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 8,14 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Titanium Plus 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 8,49 lakhs.
- Ford Freestyle Flair Edition 1.5 TDCi MT – Rs. 8,79 lakhs.
Ford Cars Down Payment Details:-
- Down Payment:- Minimum 15% of the Ex-showroom Price (Depends on Vehicle price / Variants)
- Loan Amount:- Up to 90% of On Road Price (some banks offer 100% Ex-showroom finance)
Car Loan Interest Rates by Various Banks:-
|Banks Name||Interest Rates||EMI per Rs. 1 lakh for 7 Years|
|Bank of Baroda||8.80% – 10.55%||Rs. 1,599 – Rs. 1,689|
|Canara Bank||8.70% – 9.35%||Rs. 1,594 – Rs. 1,627|
|Corporation Bank||8.75% – 9.50%||Rs. 1,596 – Rs. 1,634|
|HDFC Bank||8.50% – 11.25%||Rs. 1,584 – Rs. 1,725|
|ICICI Bank||8.82% – 12.75%||Rs. 1,600 – Rs. 1,806|
|Union Bank||8.85% – 11.85%||Rs. 1,601 – Rs. 1,757|
|SBI||8.65% – 9.70%||Rs. 1,609 – Rs. 1,645|
Disclaimer: This post is intended for information purposes only. We try our best to give you the best information, but talkingtrendo and its originators are not responsible for any mistakes/changes to the information. For more information please refer to the company website.